there needs to be a month between august and september
son i have news for you
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
when your parents try to give you fashion advice
The difference between milk snakes and coral snakes is a crucial key to not dying. Coral snakes are extremely dangerous, and despite the low bite ratio, they can and will bite you if you’re not careful. Milk snakes are totally okay and chill. So remember, everyone.
If red touches yellow, you’re a dead fellow
But if red touches black, you’re okay jack
I read this as milk shakes and was very confused
I live in Texas and we have both rattlesnakes and coral snakes here (horray!) and another saying that is similar, but shorter, “Red and yellow, kill a fellow; red and black, friend of Jack”.
I have seen a coral snake when I went on a field trip in 5th grade to this out-doorsy-science lab thingy, and my friend pointed it out.
Granted, it was small, but they had to have someone come relocate the snake.
go into a starbucks in NYC and say very loudly into your phone “this movie script is stale and trite! we need some new talent, someone with a fresh outlook” and wait
PEOPLE STILL LISTEN TO OWL CITY HAAAAAAAHA
someone obviously doesn’t get 1,000 hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs lmao
if you ever feel bad about yourself, just remember this one time in my english class, we were writing horror stories and one of the girls wrote “it was friday the 13th, the night before halloween” for her opening sentence